Photos By Tony Nelson
The recent storm clouds of public dissent seem to have momentarily lifted as Rock The Garden was once more held at The Walker this year after a ten million dollar renovation of the Sculpture Garden and a delayed re-opening celebration. The delay happened due to the controversy surrounding the sculpture “Scaffold” by Sam Durant, a controversy that resulted in its subsequent removal. [Read more…] about Review – Rock The Garden 2017 – The Walker Art Center/Sculpture Garden
The second annual Festival Palomino returns to Canterbury Park in Shakopee, Minn., on Saturday, September 19, 2015.
The 2015 lineup includes: Trampled By Turtles, Dr. Dog, Father John Misty, Benjamin Booker, Shakey Graves, Laura Marling, Calexico, Lydia Loveless and The Lowest Pair.
Festival Palomino features two stages, a craft beer garden, food trucks, exclusive VIP Lounge and amenities, artisan vendors and more. Ticket Price: $60.00 General Admission; $140.00 VIP (18+ only). Doors 1:00 PM, music 1:30 PM. Parking is included with ticket purchase.
VIP Tickets (18+) include:
– VIP Lounge
– Private full service cash bar
– Four drink tickets redeemable for Summit products, water, soda or rail drinks at VIP bar (must be 21 for alcohol purchase)
– Unique VIP catering menu available for purchase and VIP food truck access
– Complimentary Festival Palomino T-shirt
– Premium viewing area in front of the two main stages
– Bleacher seating section set away from main stages
– Private bathroom facilities
– Special parking and VIP festival entrance at Canterbury Park