Photos By Jason Larkin
Trampled By Turtles
Here is the review from Duluth News Tribune of the new Glitteratti CD.
TRAMPLED BY TURTLES with HIPPO CAMPUS, THE CACTUS BLOSSOMS and THE PINES
The second annual Festival Palomino returns to Canterbury Park in Shakopee, Minn., on Saturday, September 19, 2015.
The 2015 lineup includes: Trampled By Turtles, Dr. Dog, Father John Misty, Benjamin Booker, Shakey Graves, Laura Marling, Calexico, Lydia Loveless and The Lowest Pair.
Festival Palomino features two stages, a craft beer garden, food trucks, exclusive VIP Lounge and amenities, artisan vendors and more. Ticket Price: $60.00 General Admission; $140.00 VIP (18+ only). Doors 1:00 PM, music 1:30 PM. Parking is included with ticket purchase.
VIP Tickets (18+) include:
– VIP Lounge
– Private full service cash bar
– Four drink tickets redeemable for Summit products, water, soda or rail drinks at VIP bar (must be 21 for alcohol purchase)
– Unique VIP catering menu available for purchase and VIP food truck access
– Complimentary Festival Palomino T-shirt
– Premium viewing area in front of the two main stages
– Bleacher seating section set away from main stages
– Private bathroom facilities
– Special parking and VIP festival entrance at Canterbury Park
**This originated as an e-mail blast from Vega Productions, and I thought it worked perfectly for a Rift article.**
Mark Gehring, founder and former executive director of Vega Productions answers a few questions posed by Caitlin Marlotte, Vega’s new executive director. [Read more…] about What’s next, Mark Gehring?